CBD-Infused Drinks and CBD Cocktail Recipes
- All About CBD
Our love for CBD and tasty beverages are not mutually exclusive, so why not combine the two? Many people and businesses around the country are following this trend, where they are creating their own CBD-infused drinks and cocktails. Whether it’s bars and restaurants offering hemp or CBD cocktails or yoga studios offering CBD smoothies, this trend has been growing in popularity. You can do this yourself at home as well! Before we discuss a few of our favorite CBD-infused drinks and CBD cocktail recipes, let’s consider why folks are doing this.
Why People Are Adding CBD to Their Cocktails and Drinks
People are adding hemp extracts and CBD to their drinks for a few reasons. One is to receive their daily CBD dosage in a fun and creative way. Another reason is to elevate some of these things we enjoy on a daily basis with the calming and full-body benefits of CBD. If you find yourself drinking smoothies to kickstart your day, or having a cocktail at the end to unwind, CBD oil might be what takes them to the next level for you! Here are a few of our favorite CBD-infused drinks and CBD cocktail recipes to get you started.
Kentucky's Best Green CBD Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach (Frozen)
- 1 Banana (Frozen)
- 1 Cup Blueberries (Frozen)
- 1 Dropper of Kentucky’s Best Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (Natural Flavor)
- Put ingredients in a blender in the order listed. (Except for the CBD Oil add that in at the end for best results)
- Start low and slow, and then build up speed.
- Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Pour into your favorite glass.
- Add CBD Oil and enjoy!
Kentucky's Best Sweet Southern Spiked Tea Recipe
- 1.5 oz of your favorite bourbon (We prefer Wild Turkey 101)
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 8 oz Sweet tea
- One bundle of mint to garnish
- 1 Dropper of Kentucky’s Best Full Spectrum CBD Oil (Honey Flavor)
- Add bourbon and sweet tea to a large glass filled with Ice.
- Add a dropper of honey-flavored CBD oil
- Add lemon juice and stir well
- Add the mint.
- Take a seat on the porch and relax.