Affiliate Terms and Conditions
No medical claims
Kentucky’s Best Hemp products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any medical condition. We do not condone or endorse any medical claims made by an affiliate or influencer about our products, including but not limited to any of the above. Making any unsupported claims about one of our products may result in permanent removal of the program.
Must follow laws when promoting
It is each affiliate’s responsibility to follow state, local, and federal laws when promoting CBD products. This includes legal purchasing age and CBD and hemp ownership, commerce, or transportation laws.
Right to terminate
Kentucky’s Best Hemp has the right to terminate any affiliate who’s actions violate our rules or don’t meet brand standards. An affiliate may be terminated or have their contract ended based on performance, inactivity, or the needs of the company.
Right to make program changes
Kentucky’s Best Hemp has the sole right to make changes to its affiliate program and processes. This includes payouts, affiliate status, approvals, commission rates, signup, and verification methods.
Right to accept or deny applicants
Kentucky’s Best Hemp has the sole right to accept or deny an affiliate application at any time with or without explanation. If you are not accepted, we encourage you to apply again at a later time.
First-sale commissions will only be credited when an affiliate’s link or affiliate code is used before a purchase is made. When one of these purchases is made using your code or link, you will be credited with the sale upon successful processing of the order. After a first purchase is made, the customer’s email will be associated with your account to receive 5% commission on any additional purchases. Orders that are canceled or returned may result in loss of commission for that order for the affiliate. Kentucky’s Best Hemp is not able to credit sales that are not tracked by our affiliate system.
Receiving a payment
Affiliates will be paid towards the beginning of each month for their previous month’s sales. All affiliate payouts will be done using PayPal, and require a Paypal account to be on file. Payments may take up 2 weeks after the beginning of each month to be issued.
Any affiliate can track their performance, including site visitors and commissions in their affiliate dashboard. The dashboard will be available for users who are accepted to the affiliate program and can be accessed by logging into your account.
Rights to use affiliate content
Kentucky’s Best Hemp has the right to use or share or use any content that an affiliate creates with the Kentucky’s Best Hemp name or trademarked materials. In most instances, you will be credited for creating the content.
Removals for inactivity
Any affiliate who does not actively promote or use their affiliate code or referral link for more than 2 months may be removed from the program. If you are removed, you are welcome to reapply or contact us about having your account reinstated.
- Don’t spam – Examples of spam would be unsolicited emails, automated comments on social media, or fake links. Please be organic and honest when it comes to content and pitching Kentucky’s Best Hemp.
- No coupon sites – If you are given a coupon code, you must not share it with a coupon or discount site. This code is for your followers only.
- Keep it family-friendly– If you are representing the brand, do not be overly vulgar, violent, or use excessive foul language.
- Please do not pair political or social issues with the brand – Please avoid bringing politics or social issues into play when promoting Kentucky’s Best.
- No religion, sex, or drug references when promoting the brand
- No medical claims – Again, Kentucky’s Best Hemp products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any illness or medical conditions. Please do not claim that they will.
- No sharing of sensitive information – Sensitive information may include addresses of employees, unauthorized access to your affiliate account, sharing of an undisclosed contract or agreement, or sharing of product, marketing or trade secrets. If it seems like something you shouldn’t share with someone, please don’t.
Kentucky’s Best Hemp reserves the right to terminate affiliates or end their contracts based on the violation of these rules or failure to meet brand standards.
All products on the Kentucky’s Best Hemp website contain .3% THC or less. No statement on this web site has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Furthermore, none of the statements in this web site should be construed as dispensing medical advice or making claims regarding the cure of diseases. Products sold by Kentucky’s Best Hemp are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We always recommend consulting with a licensed healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, including a CBD regimen. This is especially important for those who are pregnant nursing, or for those with existing injuries and medical conditions.
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
** Failure to disclose the information in this FDA disclaimer or any attempts to alter these facts can result in termination from the affiliate program.